Spend a morning at the Black Country’s only surviving professional live theatre!
10.30.am onwards: At The Grand Theatre, Lichfield Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1DE.
- 10.45.am. Guided tours of the theatre available, provided by theatre staff. (They have to be booked and there is a charge of £2 – payble to the theatre.)
- At 11.30.am the book will be formally “launched”.
- Admission to the launch is free. Refreshments will be available.
Come and join the author at this sociable and enjoyable event which includes a glass of wine and a meal!
- Admission to the event costs £10 – and includes entertainment, a glass of wine and an Indian meal. (You can book a table for eight or ten if you want to make a party of it! Ten seats for the price of 9!)
- The books will be available at this event and each ticket can be used as a voucher worth £5 against the cover price of any book – a range of recent local history publications will be available.
- We really look forward to your company at what will be a unique event!
Old Days!” and also on Tuesday 15th November at 6.00pm: at the Light House, Wolverhampton: a
presentation on local theatres and cinemas – and the new book!